• Represented one of the Chelsea FC football fans in the Paris Metro case.
• Represented a woman with mental health issues who faced a long term in prison for urinating on a war memorial.
• Acquittal of a male with a long history of offences, charged with rape.
• Successful mitigation to the State Attorney in a case where a male was facing the death penalty for a felony murder. State Attorney agreed to waive the death penalty prior to trial.
• Successful appeal of a teenager sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder in the USA. Sentence reduced to just over 40 years.
• Representation at a parole hearing of a prisoner sentenced to Indefinite Detention for murder. Client released from prison on licence.